Author Topic: Scary Dreams  (Read 1263 times)

Tell About your scary dreams...

EX:
I was camping and we were going to leave my mom told me to stay in the car to say bye to her friends. I accidentally changed the shift to drive and I fell straight off the cliff. Right before I reached the ground I woke up.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 07:13:47 PM by bloody jumper »

I have bad dreams every day
:P my worst one is when i was in a zombie Apocalypse and there was no survivors

I have bad dreams every day

Don't you mean night?

Unless you were raised by like, bats or something.

I had a dream where I had to go back to school during the summer :c

YOU WE'RE SUPPOST TO TAKE AWAY THE NIGHTMARES DAMNIT

I had this horribly freakish dream where I had to go to this parrallel universe by request of this wierdo, and it was just like real life, except everything was sad and gloomy, and instead of those old fashioned fancy pictures you see on walls there were disturbing images everywhere.
Anyway, So I had to do this thing to save the dimension from imploding because this guy had stolen this thing I think, and so I had to drive this wierd looking car all over the place and I wound up at the parrallel version of my house. So it turns out that three other people I think were sent to do the job also, and they had done it, so I could go home. This portal opened or something, and I walked through it into this mist, and just as the portal closed, I woke up.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:08:33 PM by TeslaCoil »

I had a dream where I cut off my snake.

I woke up and my snake was gone. I had no idea what happened.

I had a dream where I cut off my snake.

I woke up and my snake was gone. I had no idea what happened.
You ate it in your sleep thinking it was a hotdog.

You also thought your pillow was a marshmellow.

i had a dream ware i was some hw floating stuck in a conor 0_o and now a test of some crap thats here since this mah first post since i was lazy :D  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:[/b][/i][/u][/s][/pre][/left][/center][/center][/right][/right][/size][/font][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][/quote][/code][/tt][/sub][/sup][/img]

I had this horribly freakish dream where I had to go to this parrallel universe by request of this wierdo, and it was just like real life, except everything was sad and gloomy, and instead of those old fashioned fancy pictures you see on walls there were disturbing images everywhere.
Anyway, So I had to do this thing to save the dimension from imploding because this guy had stolen this thing I think, and so I had to drive this wierd looking car all over the place and I wound up at the parrallel version of my house. So it turns out that three other people I think were sent to do the job also, and they had done it, so I could go home. This portal opened or something, and I walked through it into this mist, and just as the portal closed, I woke up.
Why do you get to be Gordon Freeman when you're asleep...

i had a dream ware i was some hw floating stuck in a conor 0_o and now a test of some crap thats here since this mah first post since i was lazy :D  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:
I*
Where*
I*
Somehow*
Corner*
That's*
My*
I*

Why do you get to be Gordon Freeman when you're asleep...
Because anything with a portal in it = Half-Life.

I had a dream that I was stabbed in the Right Shoulder, yet it was freaky, it was me and then other 2 gang members (they planned to stab me).