21 (8.9%)
bay
17 (7.2%)
yey
88 (37.4%)
gay!?
109 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 234

Author Topic: The Portal 2 Thread: MAP EDITOR OUT  (Read 429786 times)

That's my birthday! :O
Hmf. I might get it for my birthday then.
April 10th :D

What's a pre-load? :V
Steam can allow you to download the full game before it's released so when the game is released it will unlock the files and you can play the game as soon as it comes out
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:55:45 PM by Isjix »

Trolololol i am so evil.
I showed my friends my shortcut to Portal 2.

They were like: WHAT HOW?!
And i was like, shortcut doesnt do anything though trololololol.
(To do this, right click portal 2-preorder in steam and choose make desktop icon)

Beat the Cogs beta to get an Apeture science login screen...

These trailers are awesome.
"The Aperture Science Turret fires the entire bullet: That's 65%more bullet, per bullet"

Trolololol i am so evil.
I showed my friends my shortcut to Portal 2.

They were like: WHAT HOW?!
And i was like, shortcut doesnt do anything though trololololol.
(To do this, right click portal 2-preorder in steam and choose make desktop icon)

hurp derp

Woo , when portal 2 releases I still have 4 days of spring break remaning!
:D

AAAAAAAAAH, the potato arg is down! It said 15 minutes, but now its 45!

AAAAAAAAAH, the potato arg is down! It said 15 minutes, but now its 45!
what?

Or pick any old program, make a shortcut to it, change the icon, and change the name.

I got my mom to see the Portal 2 commercial and she's thinking about buying it for me :DDD

hooray

thanks to the Ambassador over at the http://02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23valvearg2&server=irc.gamesurge.net IRC for gifting me SMB so I could aide in the search for clues

guys come and help search for clues in the potato sack pack, or if you have any extra copys there's a few moderators asking for some

I remember that scene from the previous Portal ARG
-snip-
-snip-

And also that scene where they show the inside of the turret
-snip-
-snip-

I don't get those images, but they look like earlier versions of what I have... What?

Edit (Above HR): http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/ARG Oh...

downloads the whole game except for 1 file which downloads when the game releases

Steam can allow you to download the full game before it's released so when the game is released it will unlock the files and you can play the game as soon as it comes out

Well that sounds like a bad idea for keeping their files protected... But then again, they trust the community not to use what they do get somehow in some way to cause some problem. :V

THOSE BOX IMAGES.
I MUST CONVERT TO TEXTURES IMMEDIATELY!

Hurry. D:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:49:59 PM by MegaScientifical »