Author Topic: Models Disappear at a certain distance from camera.....  (Read 581 times)

Hello. Well, it is what it is..... my projectile model disappears when it reaches a short distance away from the camera. Has anyone else met this problem and/or know how to fix it?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 07:55:59 PM by takato14 »

Your LOD(s) are wrong, make sure that all the numbers are 0.

Your LOD(s) are wrong, make sure that all the numbers are 0.
Eh what program is that? I use Blender dude. So your sayin i have to set a collision mesh for projectiles?

Eh what program is that? I use Blender dude.
No, he is saying that your Level of Details need to be 0, and your projectile needs to face on, and be a the center of the axis.

No, he is saying that your Level of Details need to be 0, and your projectile needs to face on, and be a the center of the axis.
Ok, its at the axis center, and by "level of details" you mean the "Detail(x)" empty? Set it to Detail0 instead of Detail32?

Ok, its at the axis center, and by "level of details" you mean the "Detail(x)" empty? Set it to Detail0 instead of Detail32?
Nevermind, that wasnt it.... what exactly are you talking about? D:>

It's when exporting.

derp.

For blender projectiles, the default LOD is 1. Change the Detail32 empty to Detail1

For blender projectiles, the default LOD is 1. Change the Detail32 empty to Detail1
That worked. I tried it before you said anything, but thanks anyways xD