Author Topic: Ghost pics.  (Read 6613 times)

WAIT...  I Do Belieive In Ghost, But Not In Internet Ghost. And I Thought Of 5 Reasons On Each And Everyone Of These Pics For Them Being Fake. The Swan Picture? Holy Crap, It That Not So Simple? I Mean, To Me, It Just Looked Like Transparnet Bricks. And The Really Fat Blockheads With Alot Of Gear On Them? I Did That As A Prank For My Friend. And The Transparnet Blockland Person? The Light Blue One? I DID THE EXSACT SAME THING IN MY FRIEND'S SERVER WITH A CERTAIN ADD-ON... The Reason He Was In The Bed Room In A Defualt Load Was So He Could Convince You That He Didn't Have Any Add-ons. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? And The Blurry One? Oh, I Can Point That Out: Photoshopped It. Now, Please, Tell Me, Why Do You Think Pics Are Real? It Took Me Only 2 Minutes To Figure This Mystery Out. GOSH. And I Was In A Bad Mood While Posting This, So... Thats Why As You Read It, It Makes It Sound Like Its Mean. Well, IT IS.
you're a dumb ass. your stupid enough to fail to see two simple things, one, the blur pic was a DOF screenshot up close, and two, these people are not being serious. you are a handicap who should not be allowed on the internet. sarcasm is a virtue, mate, and if you don't have it, well, the world is a stuffty place to be.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:00:42 PM by fred da kiko »

your a dumb ass. your stupid enough to fail to see two simple things, one, the blur pic was a DOF screenshot up close, and two, these people are not being serious. you are a handicap who should not be allowed on the internet. sarcasm is a virtue, mate, and if you don't have it, well, the world is a stuffty place to be.
Yes, and "your" stupid enough to not realize the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. Go back to the third grade, you have a lot of catching up to do.
WAIT...  I Do Belieive In Ghost, But Not In Internet Ghost. And I Thought Of 5 Reasons On Each And Everyone Of These Pics For Them Being Fake. The Swan Picture? Holy Crap, It That Not So Simple? I Mean, To Me, It Just Looked Like Transparnet Bricks. And The Really Fat Blockheads With Alot Of Gear On Them? I Did That As A Prank For My Friend. And The Transparnet Blockland Person? The Light Blue One? I DID THE EXSACT SAME THING IN MY FRIEND'S SERVER WITH A CERTAIN ADD-ON... The Reason He Was In The Bed Room In A Defualt Load Was So He Could Convince You That He Didn't Have Any Add-ons. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? And The Blurry One? Oh, I Can Point That Out: Photoshopped It. Now, Please, Tell Me, Why Do You Think Pics Are Real? It Took Me Only 2 Minutes To Figure This Mystery Out. GOSH. And I Was In A Bad Mood While Posting This, So... Thats Why As You Read It, It Makes It Sound Like Its Mean. Well, IT IS.
My, someone was certainly in a bad, capital-letter-at-the-beginning-of-each-word mood, wasn't he? That post honestly hurt my eyes to look at it.