Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 Topic  (Read 8247 times)

"You got 99 coins! Too bad! Oh well, going for that last bit is always fun! Come again anytime!"

-Mario has a heart attack and dies-

This is how it is.

In the Super Mario Galaxy Box art, some letters had bright sparkles under them. If you read them, you'll see this:

SUPER MARIO GALAXY

Read the yellow letters. Yes, it says: U R MR GAY (You are Mr. Gay)

In the Super Mario Galaxy 2 Box art, you could see this:

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2

Read the yellow here. It says UR MI AY. Read that backwards.

YA IM RU (Ya, I am. Are you?)

I did not discover this, I found it through interwebz.
Wow, that's funny.

Hey kids. At least the gearmos challenges don't kill you if you lose, and you get to try them again as many times as you can.
That's the only good thing with it.

I just got it too :D I love it.

SPOILER ALERT

What, there's only 6 worlds? I thought there would be 8, like most Mario Games.
EDIT: Never mind. Found the S World.

Damn, the Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos is really annoying. Everything is annoying when there's Cosmic Clones...

If you want to know what I did...

I started from the bottom (duh) and went up into the top right corner, then turned around. I got the top-left side, came down to the bottom-left, got the few still left (where you long-jump over the muck) and then got the star back at the start point.

On-Topic: I have 111 stars :D

I hate the Stone Cyclone Galaxy... I played it with a friend, but we nearly lost all our lives before we finally made it. And the Boss Blitz Galaxy... they could at least put a checkpoint after Bouldergeist, Fiery Dino Piranha took us, like, 6 lives.

I hate the Stone Cyclone Galaxy... I played it with a friend, but we nearly lost all our lives before we finally made it. And the Boss Blitz Galaxy... they could at least put a checkpoint after Bouldergeist, Fiery Dino Piranha took us, like, 6 lives.
I'll help you:

for Stone Cyclone, go really slowly. Use the buttons as much as you can. Long jump when possible. Don't think about that the comet star for this galaxy will be timed.

for Boss Blitz: oh, please. That was easy. I died like 5 times on the Fiery Piranha in the original, but beat him in the second only losing 1 health :D

If you still need help...

Go to the first level of Supermassive Galaxy. Get up to the part with the giant koopas. Jump on its back and stay there. You will receive continuous 1-ups.

At the Fry's down the street from my house, the original cost more than the second one.
But anyway, the game is great.

I'll help you:

for Stone Cyclone, go really slowly. Use the buttons as much as you can. Long jump when possible. Don't think about that the comet star for this galaxy will be timed.

for Boss Blitz: oh, please. That was easy. I died like 5 times on the Fiery Piranha in the original, but beat him in the second only losing 1 health :D

If you still need help...

Go to the first level of Supermassive Galaxy. Get up to the part with the giant koopas. Jump on its back and stay there. You will receive continuous 1-ups.
Thanks, but I have completed both of them and the Stone Cyclone Comet. That last advice was useful though. I really hope the Boss Blitz Galaxy isn't a Daredevil Comet...