Author Topic: Chuck Norris Water Bricks?  (Read 2475 times)

I have seen people build in water. I read in the Update log for Blockland V15 that I can build in water. Yet... when I try to build in water. I get the "Overlap" error. Why?

are you building in a water brick, or in water that is part of the map?

its a hacked up mod that causes lots of errors

its a hacked up mod that causes lots of errors

But... I thought it was default in V15?

But... I thought it was default in V15?
its not somebody lied probably

If its default, when i make water bricks you randomly fall right through them, or they work... Go figure...

It is default you morons.

It is default you morons.

Then my copy is broken/not working because I get the "Overlap error when I try to build in water.

Then my copy is broken/not working because I get the "Overlap error when I try to build in water.

Reinstall?

You need to enable v15 bricks in your add-ons.

You CAN build inside water bricks.  If you get an overlap error, you probably should download the new version of Blockland directley from the website.  To fix when you fall through the water, download this mod by Clockturn.  http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=1902

I still can't build inside of them. I still get the overlap error and yes I re-downloaded and re-installed.

The way Badspot solved this in the first place is by putting the water bricks into a different static group. Why do you want so badly to build in water in the first place?