Poll

Do you like this map?

Yes
76 (65%)
No
41 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Forest  (Read 20055 times)

So..  You haven't been playing since the 3K Id's?

No, my freind played back in blockland 0002 and he forogot about it, didnt get his key until 3k ids, We got really bored one day and played blockland i really like the game and we went through somthing id liek to call a"blockland phase" theres also a "warcraft 3 frozen throne phase" and a "starcraft broodwar phase" yea well i didnt get MY key untill 7k ids, my id is 7751.

Sence we are a bit off-topic....
/offtopic
Im a 4k ID. BL_ID 4872

Sence we are a bit off-topic....
/offtopic
Im a 4k ID. BL_ID 4872

And how much did that cost? 50 bucks?

And how much did that cost? 50 bucks?
No, it cost about as every key costs. $19.98

No, it cost about as every key costs. $19.98

I was suggesting you were originaly a 20k id but then cause of your low self asteem you baught a 4k id.

I was suggesting you were originaly a 20k id but then cause of your low self asteem you baught a 4k id.
I have always been a 4k

One of my friends came in V7 and got a 1K ID
Too unfair :c

I like it good for air racing!  :)

hey i dont get how to get add ons for blockland
can you hekp me?

hey i dont get how to get add ons for blockland
can you hekp me?

Well
I will post a link to that.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40560.0
If you cant get that, then ill try to explain to you from a PM
:Ontopic: Well, its pretty plain, and i have no use for it, but if you add some creeks/rocks/smaller trees version, it could be a great map.

It supposed to be a small portion of a forest. You dont see the bedroom map in a neighborhood with a road, and cars in the driveway, and a kitchen, bathroom, livingroom in the map all itself.

So, 20 trees is enough.
thats why its called BEDROOM. Not town

No, my freind played back in blockland 0002 and he forogot about it, didnt get his key until 3k ids, We got really bored one day and played blockland i really like the game and we went through somthing id liek to call a"blockland phase" theres also a "warcraft 3 frozen throne phase" and a "starcraft broodwar phase" yea well i didnt get MY key untill 7k ids, my id is 7751.
Your ID is 7751, right? Mine is 8306. And yet it seems that your more stupid than me.

Your ID is 7751, right? Mine is 8306. And yet it seems that your more stupid than me.
IDs dont measure stupidity. IQ and Age and calculate stupidity.

i like this map. first time i saw it was on a camping roleplay. its perfect for... alot. and like the bedroom or kitchen, wich everyones fine with it makes sense being huge