Author Topic: Team death match Glitch?  (Read 1002 times)

I created a map and things to make a 2 team mini game (aliens vs humans) on the map apocalyptic wasteland. After a few days in playing I noticed first the humans (team 2) have no arms or legs and aren't wearing the uniform unless that person goes into options avatar options and then goes back in which case they actually look how they are supposed to. However, when they die they go back to the no arms no legs and no uniform avatar. The second thing I noticed, which is really annoying, is the fact that the humans have jets. ( I checked everything the humans are not supposed to have jets it even says no jet player type in the mini game options) Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance

ok so I figured out how to fix jets there was a glitch where the mini game's default playertype was standard player but the human's team was no-jet playertype I changed the default to no jet but now the heads (and sometimes body and hands) still won't show up for humans but it works perfectly for aliens.

My best guess is that one of the alien gun addons, when killing a player, messes up their client to spawn without the body part they got hit by.

good guess however it happens before anyone is killed. =|