Author Topic: well stuff, looks like my laptop is finally broken (?)  (Read 2320 times)

Custom built desktops are were it is at, cheaper and better.

we're talking laptops here, boy.

Don't fall victim to the Alienware hype. Nobody who actually knows about computers would suggest buying one, neither would they envy you for having one. They're overpriced, and it's really not that hard to make a computer look as cool or cooler than an Alienware.
When it comes to laptops, on the other hand, Alienware is probably your best option.

Custom built desktops are were it is at, cheaper and better.
They are, and i have an alienware. I was to scared i would mess my own built one up :C

Asus is pretty good and reasonably priced.

I suggest an Alienware M11x.
Alien is shiney heap of junk that breaks easily. Don't ever buy it!

i don't know. probably. plus the screen is literally halfway to disconnecting from the body of the laptop, and the bottom of it is literally being seperated from the top layer.
Do you have siblings? Because the only thing I can think of that causes all of that mechanical damage on your laptop is if it fell off a table onto a hard wood floor.

My laptop once fell since I fell asleep playing Blockland, but thank god it fell in a triangle shape on the monitor, so there was no damage.

Try busting all of your audio jacks when you have to produce music
yeah, it's a bitch. Plastic audio jacks will be the death of me, I swear.

Sounds like Windows XP decided to finally break on you for the most part.

I'd either do a factory restore/clean install or upgrade to Vista or 7.

But, you want a new one, so I'd recommend the Alienware M11x, it's a great little machine that starts at $799 and is pretty damn powerful for a 11 inch laptop.

Well, not saying you're wrong Miga, but.. What does he even want to do with the computer when he gets it?

Well, not saying you're wrong Miga, but.. What does he even want to do with the computer when he gets it?

From this:
so overall, this loving sucks and I need a new laptop, which is cool I guess because then I can get one that runs minecraft with an FPS over 8 on 'short' render distance.

I'm assuming gaming. I could be wrong.