Author Topic: Point System?  (Read 801 times)

I am trying to make a server where players need points to use items. I have tried the below script but it didnt work. Am I missing something?

The last little box on the first event line needs to read [1 2] to specify that that line applies to lines 1-2.

Also I don't know if you meant this, but the box reading [==] means the player will have to have exactly 10 points to get the Ice Axe.

aaah thanks that is a lot better

The last little box on the first event line needs to read [1 2] to specify that that line applies to lines 1-2.
BY GEORGE.

I never knew that in 2 years of eventing with variables.  Silly me.

wait... it worked once then didnt work again

I think this only becomes in use if you have more than 1 if statement per brick... If you don't put a subsystem number, I believe it just activates all OnVariableFalse/Trues that there are on the brick

I think this only becomes in use if you have more than 1 if statement per brick... If you don't put a subsystem number, I believe it just activates all OnVariableFalse/Trues that there are on the brick

I think you're right.

wait... it worked once then didnt work again

<= means "less than or equal to". This means you can only buy the Fire Axe if you have 10 points or less.

NvM i got it... instead of <= it needed to be >=  

X|

<= means "less than or equal to". This means you can only buy the Fire Axe if you have 10 points or less.

yeah got it. Thank you for the help!

By the way, did anyone notice that i was using "variable true" instead of "on variable true"? 

darn those little details!

c-c-combo breaker