0 (0%)
Kinda...
4 (66.7%)
Not really.
0 (0%)
You still suck!
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: My iEvent Application  (Read 2850 times)

Recently I've been joining and applying for clans. Not only that, though. I've also drastically improved my building style so that once-blocky houses are now two-story dynamic-roofed comfortable homes. So, I thought I'd use this technique to create an Asian building, namely Chinese. It's an exterior build, so I didn't have to meet the requirment of 500/1000 bricks. However, I did. It was 1400 bricks. Now, this may be an exterior build, but the bottom floor is enterable, but there is no decor in it. Well, here it is. A DOF.
A BEV.
I hope you like it. Please, keep the comments limited to CON-loving-STRUCTIVE CRITCIAM. I've said that countless times. If, for some reason you feel the idiotic need to flame, don't use words, rate X/10. If you are in iEvent, then, and ONLY then may you flame. Even so, your flame must be related to whether or not you approve. Thank you.
Also, this is not the traditional Chinese Pagoda you may have been expecting. This is one of those Shogun-warrior styled buildings :3
I hope that enables you to better understand its purpose for being built.

I say no.
mainly cause I C no "Events"
also its just not very good and for that matter quite undetailed.
It just does not seem like you have put much thought into it

I say no.
mainly cause I C no "Events"
also its just not very good and for that matter quite undetailed.
It just does not seem like you have put much thought into it
Fair enough. Though, it's an exterior build, as I have stated many times. It has no events because it is not an event-based build. Since that was the main reason for your no, care to re-think? And yes, I did put a fair amount of thought into it. I had to decide if adding the 16X16 base to the top was a bit much, whether to add decor, to add a small waterfall, what colorset's pink to use, if there should be an overhang, and what style to make the trees. I realize that that was all somewhat basic, but still, I really contemplated this. iEvent is an important clan. I don't just run headfirst into it with my app saying, "ogm guyz, lok wat I maed!" So, once again, care to re-think?

BUMP
Look at the topic please, iEvent members.

Although I sort of see what you were going for, the overall design is pretty basic, and the trees aren't all that great

Can I rate it?

If so, I give it a.. ehh... 4/10

tribal
Get the forget out. NOW.
Naming the region of origin that I modeled the build after is not tribal. It is common sense. Without saying that most people would think "Okay. It's just a pointy building." You ARE SO STUPID that you have to go and call me tribal just because I say the word "Asian." Am I tribal because I say I live in America and Americans are at war with Iraq? HELL NO. I am just stating a fact. It would be tribal if I said "Those dirty Iraqis have no chance of winning against the superior Americans." You may just be one of the dumbest people on the forums, next to cheese20. Also, get a real loving name, and leave the forums until you're thirteen. You're clearly two and do not yet know how to use the word "tribal" correctly in a sentence.

Even though I don't have the ability to vote and neither does that ciber guy, I would say no.

It's simple box that gets smaller as it goes up with ramps. It takes hardly no skill.

-large snip-

why do you post an entire paragraph of writing. all you have to say is:

Get the forget out. NOW.
You ARE SO STUPID.
You may just be one of the dumbest people on the forums, next to cheese20. 

I would say no but Im not sure if Im an iEvent admin, I am in iEvent but I would say no. Not because of the lack of events

Even though I don't have the ability to vote and neither does that ciber guy, I would say no.

It's simple box that gets smaller as it goes up with ramps. It takes hardly no skill.
Meh, I just wanted to  make an interesting ext. build.

why do you post an entire paragraph of writing. all you have to say is:

He pissed me off with his ultimate idiocy and general dumbassery. I am far from tribal, I don't judge people on anything but their personlities.
NinjaEdit: I'm also going to lock this because it doesn't look like I'll get in. Thanks for commenting, guys. You've just encouraged me to try harder.