Author Topic: NYC World Trade Center (Final version + save ! + Chrysler building save !)  (Read 17633 times)

1)You're glad that they are gone along with the lives that were lost? you are a cold-hearted person.

Look at what i said. It's obvious I was referring the buildings, not the people. I then said "But I hate how they went", which is referring the the attacks. It was horrible that all of them died, but at least the steaming pile that was the buildings, are gone.

And also, if you took four months to build the WTC, you either spent less than an hour a day, or I fear for your mental stability.

1)You're glad that they are gone along with the lives that were lost? you are a cold-hearted person.
but i hate how they went
DERP

Look at what i said. It's obvious I was referring the buildings, not the people. I then said "But I hate how they went", which is referring the the attacks. It was horrible that all of them died, but at least the steaming pile that was the buildings, are gone.

And also, if you took four months to build the WTC, you either spent less than an hour a day, or I fear for your mental stability.

I don't want to hear any word from a guy like you. You will never understand the effort, dedication and time i've put into this build because you're an inmature person. Talking about mental stability, you have a mental problem. Do you want to know why ? because your so happy that the Twin Towers were destroyed. You go there and you will see how every citizen in NYC is crushing your head to the ground with their feet and then get you crucified and burned. As i said before, if you dont like it don't comment it and never get into this topic, do you understand ? probably not but that's your fault. This is going terribly offtopic so i'm locking the topic.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:37:36 PM by Blockzilla_5 »