Kinda
12 (41.4%)
No
3 (10.3%)
No way
11 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: iBuild  (Read 2507 times)

I can Help you make the layout better and if you want to i can make the logo if you want to

PLEASE NOT THIS AGAIN :C.

Why does everything have to have the Apple idea?

iEvent
iBuild
iDaho

But that's not everything. Those are only 3 clans.

But that's not everything. Those are only 3 clans.
You stupid forget, those were examples.

Why does everything have to have the Apple idea?

iEvent
iBuild
iDaho
Because they suck like mac?

I can Help you make the layout better and if you want to i can make the logo if you want to
Hey, Max, I would really like it if you could make a print of a green peace sign, that'd be awesome.

I got accepted in to [IB] clan yesterday... Not quite sure but I didn't want to app. They just said my coffee shop was my app. So um. Yah.

Hey, Max, I would really like it if you could make a print of a green peace sign, that'd be awesome.
Ok

Code: [Select]
[center][color=navy][u][b][size=20pt][font=Broadway]iBuild[/font][/size][/b][/u][/color][/center]

[center][color=green][u][b][size=20pt][font=Broadway]Information[/font][/size][/b][/u][/color][/center]
This clan did not steal the idea from the iEvent clan. This clan was made in another game and brought to Blockland. In this clan we build many different types of things such as: Futuristic or unrealistic builds, fancy builds, plain wierd builds, pixel art and many other things.

[center][color=limegreen][u][b][size=20pt][font=Broadway]Symbol[/font][/size][/b][/u][/color][/center]
The clan symbol is peace sign. This symbol tells people that we don't build spam, we build awesomely.

[center][color=yellow][u][b][size=20pt][font=Broadway]Members[/font][/size][/b][/u][/color][/center]
Rye (Clan Founder/admin)

Dr. Frankenstein (Co-Founder/admin)

Nooblinator (First Clan Member/admin)

Ticonderoga (Second Clan Member/admin)

J@ckie (admin)

Continous (admin)

Pandabear

I suggest you use this.

i know how to make some good layouts too, yet i suck at logos.