Author Topic: ZAPT V2 Help  (Read 701 times)

I am playing Zapt, by myself, and it is saying that i cant have certain AI zombies without more people. And when it says "There coming..."    it lags a crapload. Can anyone help? I am trying to get AI to spawn, and when they do, the game freezes.

The Smoker and Jockey are disabled when it's only you in the server because it's not much fun to be pinned on the spot with your weapons disabled as you die over a massive period of time. Especially because the Smoker can instantly catch you from miles away.

Its kinda weird, because every Special infected is disabled.
Also, when i use the Panic event, it freezes up.

I have to say i am kinda disappointed with ZAPT. If the settings were more organized and like Rots zombies, i think i would have liked that better.

I cant get the directer working.  How do I get the directer working?

I have to say i am kinda disappointed with ZAPT. If the settings were more organized and like Rots zombies, i think i would have liked that better.
Find a friend to play with to compete against Smokers + Jockeys, and reduce your mob size from 20 to around 5-10 in the RTB server preferences.
I cant get the directer working.  How do I get the directer working?
The director works automatically, with magic.

it says that i can't play man vs. tank with out a second player, i say bullstuff i want to shoot some tanks, is there a part in the script for this that i can disable?

That lag is caused by a mob spawn. There coming means there is a mob of about 30 zombies spawning at once. To many bots. Disable spawn mobs in the minigame GUI.