Author Topic: Big Bang and Evolutionary Theories Summed Up [With Nice Music and Cool Graphics]  (Read 5323 times)

This video sums up the process through which the Earth that we know today was made.

Discuss whether or not you think this is plausible according to you knowledge of said theories. This is not a discussion on religion, so forget you if you start a religious battle.

This is not a discussion on religion, so forget you if you start a religious battle.
I'm sorry but this topic is just asking for it dude.

That's awesome. :D

I support this theory. I pay no attention to -snip- religion, because they told me that the universe couldn't be any older than 6000 years old. And evolution is bullstuff.

I just think that video is loving epic, with music!

I support this theory. I pay no attention to -snip- religion, because they told me that the universe couldn't be any older than 6000 years old. And evolution is bullstuff.

I just think that video is loving epic, with music!
lol

And evolution is bullstuff.
It's widely regarded as scientific fact. If you don't think that animals can slightly change over 100,000 years then you obviously don't know how long that is.

Watching the video, I'll reply in a second.

It's widely regarded as scientific fact. If you don't think that animals can slightly change over 100,000 years then you obviously don't know how long that is.
I don't think he proofreads his posts.

Bullstuff, God did it.

Bullstuff, a Wizard did it.

A wizard did it!

Bullstuff, a Wizard did it.

>:(
Anyway, it's a nice summary I guess.