Author Topic: Do you guys seriously have to be loving starfishs?  (Read 7784 times)

I had an account a long time ago. (2007), but I was an idiot back then. Search "trainman1" and you'll know that I was right when I described him.

I had an account a long time ago. (2007), but I was an idiot back then. Search "trainman1" and you'll know that I was right when I described him.
What was your account name then? Or were you trainman1?

What was your account name then? Or were you trainman1?

I dunno, was trainman1 in 2007?

I do think the forums are generally just getting to be a very hostile environment. But hey, this isn't Lego Universe's, Roblox's, or any other child-ish game's forum. This is a forum that isn't scared to ignore and criticize people who the community thinks as a whole are utterly stupid and/or starfishs.

I never knew who "Trainman1" was, until someone brought him up a few hours ago today. You can go ahead and guess my old account, though.

Wow I looked him up the stupidity burned my eyes.
I never knew who "Trainman1" was, until someone brought him up a few hours ago today. You can go ahead and guess my old account, though.

Trainman1?

the hostility keeps out the stoopids

Well, I'm going to go get high with my friends going to go and take a sleep. New futurama episodes in a few days :D

it provides us some entertainment when people raeg

The internet is an impersonal place. Since nobody actually engages in physical or face-to-face contact and everyone is essentially anonymous, people aren't required to be polite or respectful. When that isn't a requirement, you're going to get everyone lashing out at everything just because they can.

Ironically, you posted in Drama which mostly is a sign that the poster hates something here.

You hate us, because we hate eachother. :O

Yeah someone in BL told me that I was being angry on the forums, so I am trying to reduce it to zero.

Being channeled to the Omegle Community now >:D