Author Topic: Cant see nams anymore.  (Read 934 times)

I can no longer see names on my server at any range. It's not F5, so please dont mention that. Help plz.

redownload blockland

I can no longer see names on my server at any range. It's not F5, so please dont mention that. Help plz.
On Topic:hmmm it would be best if you used a servercmd to fix it....."Flushtexturecache();"Or If that doesn't work:"resetlight();". I Hope these work sapient they worked for me, Good Luck See ya in-game

Off Topic:Just Looking around the forums and i see that people need help....BLOCK COP To The Rescue!!!!!
YESH

On Topic:hmmm it would be best if you used a servercmd to fix it....."Flushtexturecache();"Or If that doesn't work:"resetlight();". I Hope these work sapient they worked for me, Good Luck See ya in-game

Off Topic:Just Looking around the forums and i see that people need help....BLOCK COP To The Rescue!!!!!
YESH
you were no help on my topic :-|

you were no help on my topic :-|
Ahem....I Just Told You what i do just Try it out and see if it works, it works for me all the time. Try it instead of Flaming me about it!

Be A 90's Kid Yeah!!! :cookieMonster:

YESH
Most of your posts have that YESH at the bottom. It makes you seem like a 11-year-old.

please learn to spell.
Those are called typo's you loving moron.

Those are called typo's you loving moron.

No offense, but everyone seems to be able to spell "forget" right.

Just your server? Disable all Add-Ons but defaults and try again.

Blockland fixed itself... go figure. Locking Topic. Also...

please learn to spell.

I cant type worth crap. At least not on my servers.