No.
11 (15.3%)
Maybe...
5 (6.9%)
Funny guy needs to get out of this topic
21 (29.2%)
I could model it and script it.
3 (4.2%)
Welknair needs to quit being dumb and get out of my topic so we can comment.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: AC-130 beacon  (Read 11421 times)

Can we please stop with the AC 130's

why are we involving mw2 in this? i dont even own that game, my idea came from Future Weapons on Discovery channel, its so stereo typic of mentioning a vehicle or weapon that happends to be in a game and accuse them of getting their ideas from there, instead of flaming this topic or warner's topic actually provide some useful info, if its not possible to make such a thing say so, if it is offer your skills to make it, if you dont have skills then try to get other big players to help, if you dont like the topic atall then dont post.

Geeze people.

why are we involving mw2 in this? i dont even own that game, my idea came from Future Weapons on Discovery channel, its so stereo typic of mentioning a vehicle or weapon that happends to be in a game and accuse them of getting their ideas from there, instead of flaming this topic or warner's topic actually provide some useful info, if its not possible to make such a thing say so, if it is offer your skills to make it, if you dont have skills then try to get other big players to help, if you dont like the topic atall then dont post.

Geeze people.
Yeah! IN my opinion MW2 sucks!

not till its made....
I agree.

Why is such a simple task made so hard? someone just make the damn plane.

I agree.

Why is such a simple task made so hard? someone just make the damn plane.
YES!

Discovery Channel's ''Future Weapons'' stole their ideas from MW2!!1!

Discovery Channel's ''Future Weapons'' stole their ideas from MW2!!1!

lol

once agian

Geeze people.

if your not gunna help dont post.

Fail.
How about we either move this to drama or stop this?
hey douchecigarette go die in a hole.

When someone mentions modern warfare 2 in anytopic about anything military related, a kitten burns in a fire

Something's wrong with this topic.