Author Topic: Elevators v1.1  (Read 150188 times)

I don't know how this is going to go down...
you use negative numbers

i've been gone far to long, we have elevators now!

Dang it still not working. Why cant I make it so when I press a button it will send the elevator to the brick that's put in the event? I mean like this Heres the JVS button OnActivate>namedbrick(Elevator)>elevatorgotobrick>Arrive? I wasn't using a fricking FLAT brick no wonder why.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:52:40 AM by warner »

Are people still saying this is stolen? Because clockturn "M" clearly said it wasn't on the second or third page.

Are people still saying this is stolen? Because clockturn "M" clearly said it wasn't on the second or third page.

Stolen or not stolen this is freaking epic, I think this matches the F18 (if I knew what to name it).

Stolen or not stolen this is freaking epic, I think this matches the F18 (if I knew what to name it).
The F-18 sucks.

This is way better.

You are a fricken idiot. In the folder it says "Vehicle_F18.cs". That should be enough clue that you have to rename it "Vehicle_F18".

You are a fricken idiot. In the folder it says "Vehicle_F18.cs". That should be enough clue that you have to rename it "Vehicle_F18".

I have tried idiot.  It does not work.  When ever I click the check box by it and start a game it does not appear in my vehicle spawn box, then when I go back it is unchecked, how do I fix that?

I have tried idiot.  It does not work.  When ever I click the check box by it and start a game it does not appear in my vehicle spawn box, then when I go back it is unchecked, how do I fix that?
Heres da pic of mah F18 that u dont hav!
lol
I am going to reply to more of your stupid posts now
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:26:54 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

i've been gone far to long, we have elevators now!
Welcome back!

This is one of the greatest add-ons I've ever used! It's made my space build much more realistic!

There is only one thing I don't like about them: they're paper-thin. Maybe a second version with thicker metal elevators?

Other than that it's epic!

I don't care if I'm late.

I just made a little test-build using these, it's attached to this post for people who are confused and don't know how to make these work, you can study the events on the buttons if you fall into this category but it isn't much.
If you don't know what to do with the .bls file just drop it into your Bedroom folder contained in the Saves folder in your Blockland directory, the screen shot isn't required but you can put it in there as well.