Author Topic: Elevators v1.1  (Read 155814 times)

Random Moving Platforms

If it goes sideways, then it isn't an elevator.
Rename it to Moving Platforms v1.2
or 1.1

If it goes sideways, then it isn't an elevator.
yes, elevate(or) come from the word ele which means "to move up"

Although it wouldn't be an elevator anymore, if you could move it sideways, than it could be turned into an escalator, or moving sidewalks.

Or an Aperture Science Unstationary Scaffold.

Perfect for reaching chamber locks!

wow i had no idea i could find this type of stuff I've got to start using more than just RTB i rate this  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:/5

wow i had no idea i could find this type of stuff I've got to start using more than just RTB i rate this  :spam:/5
Note to you, don't do this. If you wish to survive here you need to talk more intelligently and use less emotes.

Hey kalphiter would it be possible for interior objects to work with this? If so I can easily make a platform for you.

Hey kalphiter would it be possible for interior objects to work with this? If so I can easily make a platform for you.
A DTS of it would be nice.

Hey kalphiter would it be possible for interior objects to work with this?
Ride the lamp's lightbulb
 :cookieMonster:

A DTS of it would be nice.

I wouldn't know how to scale correctly in milkshape or how to get the stud texture right.

Don't blame me if this was already said but, I'm making a building with these Elevators and I'm adding music for it. But when I do OnElevatorArrive>NamedBrick(Music)>setmusic>NONE the music does not turn off. I even tried the On Elevator arrive event for the door to pop open on arrive and it did not work. Is it broken or am I doing sumthing wrong? Oh and when you hit the button to go up in the Elevator the music plays. so that's as much detail I can give now.

Onelevatorarive only works for the brick that you are sending the elevator to.