Author Topic: Release Date Estimate  (Read 17513 times)

I find it funny everyone tries to kiss up to BadSpot, to release a beta when:
A) They are full of it, and just want to play.
B) Don't fit under the category they said should be involved, in either beta-ing or getting a preview.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:01:28 PM by FlyGuy45 »

Neither of those make sence.

hes saying stop kissing up cuase you dont mean it and when the beta first came out everyone said the modders should get it and the people begging for beta dont fit the catigory

I don't know if any of the idiots asking for the "Beta" for Blockland Retail notice, that the blockland they play, is the beta.

I don't know if any of the idiots asking for the "Beta" for Blockland Retail notice, that the blockland they play, is the beta.
DUN DUN!

hes saying stop kissing up cuase you dont mean it and when the beta first came out everyone said the modders should get it and the people begging for beta dont fit the catigory

Exactly. I worded it funneh, I know.

I was not kissing up, I was repaying for hard work :-) I was going to give him the price of the game to make sure and keep working on it, everybody knows throwing enough money at a problem or delay can fix it :-D

So if you chucked money at a burning house it would be ermm... un-burning?

Yes, if that money goes toward a fire department and restoration.

I was not kissing up, I was repaying for hard work :-) I was going to give him the price of the game to make sure and keep working on it, everybody knows throwing enough money at a problem or delay can fix it :-D

That wasn't at you. X-D

Badspot, could I help test it? I hear its supposed to be for macs yet you have no mac testers.