Author Topic: I've lost my activation code!  (Read 2822 times)

Help me please i've lost the e-mail for my activation code!

I would think that you're probably screwed.

Just ask for the Email again from BS. Send him a private message, or use the "Oh crap I forgot my email" button on the main site.

Seriously.

actauly badspot can trace your ip and see witch key you bought, or something like that
he did it for me :D

actauly badspot can trace your ip and see witch key you bought, or something like that
That's if you have a static IP..
Anyway, if you remember your ID, I would e-mail Badspot asking which e-mail is associated with that key, and than try to remember my password, after that just use the lost key recovery form.
This is, of course, in-case you don't have a static IP, or did not buy Blockland from your home computer.

Anyway, if you remember your ID, I would e-mail Badspot asking which e-mail is associated with that key, and than try to remember my password, after that just use the lost key recovery form.
This is, of course, in-case you don't have a static IP, or did not buy Blockland from your home computer.

true
i think he just looks up your id and gives you its key

true
Not without proof of purchase.

true

well  of course badspot can ask you see you ingame, then he checks your ip or something...trust me, badspot can tell.

k i got it sorted thanks!

true

well  of course badspot can ask you see you ingame, then he checks your ip or something...trust me, badspot can tell.
Now how the hell would get on Blockland if you've lost your key?
You're not making much sense.

Lose your key? Key recovery form.

Lose your email? Forget your password option for your email.

Lose your email address? What the panda is wrong with you.

Lose your email address to some hacker? Ask BS.