Author Topic: "Two Guns" Prototype  (Read 22293 times)

How is that worth it?
Add Chat, More levels, More weapons, More Enemies, More features, Better Network play and improved graphics.
I will pay.

How is that worth it?
Add Chat, More levels, More weapons, More Enemies, More features, Better Network play and improved graphics.
I will pay.

Let's see, that could take him a good number of hours, lets say about one week of work, ~40 hours?

Even at minimum wage, for him to care that would cost you over 480 dollars.

How is that worth it?
I will pay.

Let's see, that could take him a good number of hours, lets say about one week of work, ~40 hours?

Even at minimum wage, for him to care that would cost you over 480 dollars.
I have $30.

Then it's not worth his time, now is it?

Then it's not worth his time, now is it?
I'd say if he slowly updates it over time, then $30 dollars is worth it, especially since other people would pay, correct?

all i need is it in .cs form and i can do it =D
FOR FREE!!

How hard can it possibly be for you guys to create your own side-scrolling 2D shooter? I'm not bashing Badspot's game, I've seen it, and its awesome, but it can't be hard for you guys to figure out how to lock the perspective, you should be able to code that in the 30 days you get to use the demo version of TGE for.

If you really wanted to, you could get together (I know there are at least 3 or 4 people with a TGE license on these forums, probably many more) and make your own open source 2D shooter. Make a community effort out of it or something. I bet 60% of the people on these forums know at least some Torque Script, and wouldn't mind helping a bit.

I'd help out with artwork, that is, if you guys actually get a serious prototype working, and not just a silly concept.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 06:40:18 PM by Wedge »

So, this allows you to have two tools/weapons at the same time? Sweet!

:cookie: cookies for you :D

How hard can it possibly be for you guys to create your own side-scrolling 2D shooter? I'm not bashing Badspot's game, I've seen it, and its awesome, but it can't be hard for you guys to figure out how to lock the perspective, you should be able to code that in the 30 days you get to use the demo version of TGE for.

If you really wanted to, you could get together (I know there are at least 3 or 4 people with a TGE license on these forums, probably many more) and make your own open source 2D shooter. Make a community effort out of it or something. I bet 60% of the people on these forums know at least some Torque Script, and wouldn't mind helping a bit.

I'd help out with artwork, that is, if you guys actually get a serious prototype working, and not just a silly concept.
Yeah.... No.
I COULD just edit in the Chatbox and play Two Guns.
PLUS, i'm quite busy with SwitchBlade AND The Hunt, along with School and Real Life.

i gots my TGE license
Yuki and wedge (maybe :D?) want to make a game :D?

i gots my TGE license
Read above post.
Busy.

i gots my TGE license
Read above post.
Busy.
yea i know, just asking.

When you buy a TGE license can you release unlimited amount of games?