7 (23.3%)
Dry Blood
7 (23.3%)
Red Sand (by fred da kiko)
4 (13.3%)
I'll post a better name!
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: ZAPT - Dark Sand [IMG Heavy] Saves Included  (Read 12452 times)

I made Manty's crates. Credit me for it. :3

Psst, someone hates those crates.

Finishing up on The Mines. Server is up if you care to check it out, but be warned as my internet cuts out from time to time. Screenshots coming soon.

Going to bed, server will be up all night or until my internet cuts out and doesn't want to bring itself back up. So if I were you, I'd join now before it's too late. That is, if you care to see The Mines.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM by Squarehead »

It's every Shade of Brown!!!

No, I joke. I like it, but theres a lack of any color minus brown.

WOW THAT IS SO COOL!!!!! Cookies for all of you! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

It's every Shade of Brown!!!

No, I joke. I like it, but theres a lack of any color minus brown.
It is quite brown, I know. But you're running by a bunch of mountains, wooden structures and such. There is some minor color, but that's only for the safehouses. Gray and red. It's also desert-themed since I host it on a desert map, the only other colors you're going to get are the colors of blood(Ouch! in my current case), zombies, guns and yourself. Besides, I'm focusing more on gameplay than detail, details come last.

It is quite brown, I know. But you're running by a bunch of mountains, wooden structures and such. There is some minor color, but that's only for the safehouses. Gray and red. It's also desert-themed since I host it on a desert map, the only other colors you're going to get are the colors of blood(Ouch! in my current case), zombies, guns and yourself. Besides, I'm focusing more on gameplay than detail, details come last.

K, hope it turns out really good.

It should.

I've started on Cliffside Terror (map 4).

Good stuffs.

EDIT: God dammit! Lost the save to map 4. Redoing.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:39:09 PM by Squarehead »

Cliffside Terror is finished alongside with the Cliffside Finale(MvT only). All that's left to do is clean up and post more screenshots.

EDIT: Coming back to this topic, it seems 3 titles for the campaign are tied. Dark Sand, Dead Desert and Dry Blood. Remember, it ends July 10th so hopefully there'll be a winner by then and no ties.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 09:13:01 PM by Squarehead »

Bump. The Mines, Cliffside Terror and Cliffside Finale all have screenshots in the main post and are done. Release time will be July 10th when this campaign is officially named, so cast your vote on the name of the campaign, or post a better name. It all depends on you.

Tier+Tactical
Upside Down Rounds
ZAPT v2
Heavy Machine Gun
JVS Content
onActivate -> Player -> setInventory -> Item (#)
Medpack
Pills
Molotov

^^ Requirements ^^ (Note: I may have forgotten a couple, but they will be listed.)

Your suggestion has been added to the poll.

my name is da general rules and i was at cliffside terror :D

One day left until the poll ends and an official campaign name is assigned.

Once done, the maps will be coming this way.

One day left until the poll ends and an official campaign name is assigned.

Once done, the maps will be coming this way.
my poll option was too late D=

You'll have other chances, this isn't the only campaign I'll be releasing.