Author Topic: Hot Anime Girls  (Read 474391 times)

Wow forget me, don't post massive images like that, took me a week to scroll to the bottom and I looked like some pervert with tunnel vision scanning around the images just trying to see what they looked like.

Wow forget me, don't post massive images like that, took me a week to scroll to the bottom and I looked like some pervert with tunnel vision scanning around the images just trying to see what they looked like.

Why, this made me laugh for more then five minutes. The image in my head burned into my brain.

forget, the other one looks like Suck, Naughty naughty.

I like this thread.

The problem I have with massive image dumps like this is that it's seriously killing the longevity of the thread.
The more you post now, the less you'll have later and the thread will die prematurely.
Try only like 2 or 3 at a time and keep this thread active for a while.
Also, resizing helps.

Also, resizing helps.

THIS.

Also, do what I do. Make the reduced size thumbnail a link to the full size image. Then people can just click the ones they want to see in full size.

-snip-
Why am I in the picture being kicked, or stepped on?

Why am I in the picture being kicked, or stepped on?
If I meant you, then I'd mention you specifically. You are not the only "guilty party" so to speak.
Secondly, I am offering constructive criticism, not flat out stepping on people.
I ask that you think before accusing someone of degrading your character.

Also:

I ask that you think before accusing someone of degrading your character.
I never said that, I was just asking.