Author Topic: Were did you find Blockland?  (Read 10216 times)

Hello everybody, I am new here, and I am just wondering how everyone found Blockland. I found Blockland in a Youtube video. I did a search on Fun things to do, and Blockland came up.

Just wondering how everyone found it.

Umm, i forget 0.0 i think someone told me about it, i'am not sure :/

I'd rather not say :D
But I got it from Clavaton on TBM.

Tech TV/G4
I was searching the screensaver's FreePlayFriday (or maybe it was Attack of the Show...meh, it's the same show) because I was broke and looking for free games.

A friend (Who turned to the way of the cigarette) told me about it.

Tech TV/G4
I was searching the screensaver's FreePlayFriday (or maybe it was Attack of the Show...meh, it's the same show) because I was broke and looking for free games.
Hmm, i think i may have seen Blockland on TechTV (Back before it was named G4)

I actually found blockland a few years ago and quit a week later.. I had no forum ID or anything then, and did not know about rtb...
I searched free rpgs.

when i first got my computer i googled free online lego game and found this

I seen it of G4/Tech, I remember they had a lan party... I was there it was cool...

I quit for a good 6 months or so redownloaded... Found a realy gay mod... It sucked... I don't remember the name.  But then I tried TBM... Hated it, Then I found something called RTB, I doubt you've herd of it though!

I really have no damn idea, I found this place trying to find RTB(all I had was BLM), as for BLM, I think I found it trying to find TBM about 2 years ago.

when i first got my computer i googled free online lego game and found this

i did the same thing, exept i didnt do it after i got a new PC

Started 2 years ago in Feburary, found from G4/TTV quit a week later, came back found Wizzard's server named myself Goron. And that's the story of how the Earth was destroyed.

Started about two weeks ago last year. Found it on a games site.