Author Topic: Wierd Dream Today  (Read 1761 times)

This morning I had a dream (inb4martinlutherkingreference) that I was back at my old school sitting with my friends when I suddenly went on a rampage, killing everybody I hated and all the bitchy teachers. Once I finished, I found a few of the friends that was sitting with me and took him to a safe place for us to watch me blow up the building with some explosives.

When I woke up, I felt really good because I killed every person and teacher I hated. So far, I'm in a good mood because of that.

http://www.juntosociety.com/hist_speeches/mlkihad.html

Also, I would love to dream your dream. Sounds epic fun.

Also, I would love to dream your dream. Sounds epic fun.
Somehow I was satisfied with them dying. And I'm a pusillanimous individual when it comes to killing things.

cool story bro Wait I made the topic :o

that I was back at my old school sitting with my
Oh forget, I just realized that that says back, not black. If you did, that would make the inb4mlkreference more funnier.

Oh forget, I just realized that that says back, not black. If you did, that would make the inb4mlkreference more funnier.
Realized when it was too late. And people will see the edit.

The mlk reference did apply to the "I had a dream" part however. Just live with it.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/k.htm
Killing

To dream that you kill someone, indicates that heavy stress may cause you to lose your temper and self-control.  Consider the person you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards him or her in your waking life. Your dream may be expressing some hidden anger. Alternatively, you may be trying to kill or put an end to an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself how you do not want to be like him or her.

To dream that you have been killed, suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions and conscience. Alternatively, the dream refers to drastic changes that are happening in your life. There is a characteristic that you want to get rid of or a habit that you want to end within yourself. Killing represents the killing off of old parts of yourself and old habits.

Did you rape the hot girls?

:3

Kennel: To dream that you are at the kennel, indicates that you are feeling shut out of some situation or relationship. It may also represents feeling of being unwanted or unloved.
Keepsake: To dream of a keepsake, represents your ability to love and need to be loved. The keepsake in your dream may serve to remind you of how far you have come and what you have been through.

This represents me. :(

And I just so happened to be listening to this song at the same time: http://8bc.org/items/music/yesterday's_sunset.mp3

I once had a dream like that.  Except I was a grown man in an office building.

I had a dream where I was being sliced apart limb from limb.

When it got to my head I woke up sweating.

You're now deemed evil.

You evil bastard

I had a dream where I was being sliced apart limb from limb.

When it got to my head I woke up sweating.
You're now deemed evil.

You evil bastard
Why do you people insist on stalking me?