Poll

What do you think should be standard weps for BAT?

Bushido's
10 (62.5%)
Gcat's
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: B.D.F. -- Blockland Defence Force -- Hello out there peoples!!1!  (Read 22661 times)

Sure. But, I won't be able to be involved in too much of this clan's activities, since I'm also the co-leader of another one.
What.

I'm not in the members list.
:C

I Join? I go Commando! I know what the other meaning for commando is and i am not talking about that. Im talking about busting through the front door of a bar and pub with akimbo HK UMP weapons blowing up everything. OoooOoOo Yeah!

I'd like to join as a builder/fighter i'll make a app soon
(and no offence but i could make a better logo if you want)

Night Fox, to get in you need to app.

Night Fox, to get in you need to app.
Osht.

Brb.
>:C

I'd like to join as a builder/fighter i'll make a app soon
No offence to Night Fox, but yes I could use a new logo.  It shout be black, new font, and a shadow of a man handling handgun in back.

Bump.  Read above comment. 

:/

I'm going to make another one.

What kind of style would you like?
Owait.
I can't do the man in the BG, but I could make the text for someone to edit?

Bump.  Double post.  :(

I could be a Builder/Eventer/Addonmaker, also, do maps count too?
The only drawback is that my addons aren't that good (im a beginner modler but a fairly good scripter) And that I can't play online due to slow internet, but I would gladly build and event stuff, Do you need an app...?
If so, I will make one...

I can also make a pretty sweet "Old war-torn poster" style logo...
Also, This will be my part time clan... (I also own a clan known as <ES>(Elite Snipers) But I would be glad to join in as making stuff on LAN or Single player then PMing you the save or something, also I xcan make maps and Descent addons)

Reply ASAP