Author Topic: Oh noes a storm!  (Read 3121 times)

Bad storm where I live at the moment ;~;
Lights are flickering so I might lose power D:

Complete bullstuff since it was 90 degrees at around noon.
Any weird weather where you all live?

I have storms all the time.

If you're in Texas tell my steam friend hello.
He's in a closet because of a tornado warning. :(

He's in a closet because of a tornado warning. :(
That's good that he's in a closet of a tornado warning, because it is a room with no windows.

EDIT: If you think one state is better than the other in the USA, I shove my foot so far up your ass, it will chip your tooth.

That's good that he's in a closet of a tornado warning, because it is a room with no windows.
Quite. Tornadoes do not like rooms without a view. That's why they also don't go in most basements :D

I have storms all the time.
This.

We can't go a whole week without a severe thunderstorm warning or tornado watch coming to us. On Wednesday, Chicago nearly had a tornado and huge ass storms.

It's never sunny here.

I liked Skip's thread better. We all live in the same place, why have 2 topics about it?

This.

We can't go a whole week without a severe thunderstorm warning or tornado watch coming to us. On Wednesday, Chicago nearly had a tornado and huge ass storms.
Heh. One time, we had a big ass storm that engulfed our entire town.

All states > Texas

Also, you should tell your friend that if his parents can't accept him, hiding won't do any good.

Was surprised none said a gay joke. :P

38 tornadoes in a day.
minnesota

I liked Skip's thread better. We all live in the same place, why have 2 topics about it?
Because the talk about it is so popular, we need a new topic.

It was a normal summer day then all the sudden a few days ago if you walked outside for like 5 seconds you'd come in pretty wet it was raining so wet.
Me and my dad rode our bikes in the rain to see if the lake had flooded, but on the way back there was sooooo much water that we had to ride through it, it HAD flooded on the sidewalk..so much... that it was above my weels on my bike. Then after that, the sky turned green, along with a few other things.

I hope the frog i found the day before isnt dead  :cookieMonster:

EDIT: If you think one state is better than the other in the USA, I shove my foot so far up your ass, it will chip your tooth.

ARIZONA > ALL HUEHUEHUEHUE