Author Topic: Kirby's Epic Yarn Trailer  (Read 1286 times)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-kirby-epic/101479
Holy crap, so awesome.
Especially that oversized Kirby tank and the whip.
I doubt it'll come out this year through.
Or is it out? I don't know.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:38:19 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Meh. Perhaps I've outgrown this niche, but I really don't like the art style. Reminds me too much of indie games where you say "that is a cool idea, yes." but then don't play it for more than an hour.

This is the exact game the Wii needs

Looks like an interesting idea. I especially liked how they could alter the background and platforms with the yarn, like with the zipper. I don't think i'll be getting this, though. Looks a tad repetitive, like any kirby game i suppose.

I don't think i'll be getting this, though. Looks a tad repetitive, like any kirby game i suppose.

How?

When at all have they used this idea in a kirby game before?

I like how creative the makers of Wii games can be sometimes. Like with new super Mario bros or drawn to life. The Wii is perfect for these kinds of things.

This looks quite interesting. I think I'll buy it.

paper mario with kirby?

I love Kirby, I'm getting this. :D

How?

When at all have they used this idea in a kirby game before?
You misunderstand the word repetitive. It means that the game seems to repeat itself. Most kirby games so far have the same powers and the same enemies throughout several worlds and levels, this game looks like it will also use the same aspects throughout the game. The yarn will add a few more points of interest, but if kirby follows what it's done in the past, all content will be revealed in the first world, leaving you with more worlds to explore with the same abilities. 

Looks more like a more awesome version of Kirby Canvas Curse :D