Author Topic: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Shortcut DLC  (Read 661 times)

So I was playing BFBC2 after not touching the game for about a month to find that there's a multiplayer update.  Downloaded it, and found all of this new DLC in the shop that kinda pisses me off.

Shortcut packs?  So for just around $15 someone can unlock every single multiplayer weapon and gadget in the game, weapons and gadgets which most people worked on for hours to unlock.  But now someone can just buy them.

I understand this from the company's point of view, and I can understand it from a player's point of view who just wants to play online, but I personally think it takes away from the multiplayer experience.  And yes, to some extent it evens out the playing field, but I really don't think any weapon has a major advantage over another in its class, it's all a matter of preference.

Opinions?  Also, post which weapon you have the most kills with (SVU for me)

Same reason why people buy wow gold, couldn't be forgeted to get it themselves. BC2 is a stuff Battlefield in the series, its EA telling DICE to milk the utter stuff out of the franchise thus trying to make profits in every which way possible. BC2 had no fun experience to begin with.

Same reason why people buy wow gold, couldn't be forgeted to get it themselves. BC2 is a stuff Battlefield in the series, its EA telling DICE to milk the utter stuff out of the franchise thus trying to make profits in every which way possible. BC2 had no fun experience to begin with.
I have to agree that the mutiplayer needs something new and that the storyline isn't necessarily awesome, but if you compare it to earlier games it's definitely better.  The only thing they really have going for them is that you can blow stuff up.

I have to agree that the mutiplayer needs something new and that the storyline isn't necessarily awesome, but if you compare it to earlier games it's definitely better.  The only thing they really have going for them is that you can blow stuff up.
What part of a CONSOLE PORT is better? Its utter stuff and has been since release, I know this because I was playing during release, everyone goes solo and camps no matter what the gamemode.

What part of a CONSOLE PORT is better? Its utter stuff and has been since release, I know this because I was playing during release, everyone goes solo and camps no matter what the gamemode.
Not too many people camp online for the xbox.  With the exception of a few people who like to camp behind your spawns, surprisingly there's a lot of people who play the game like they should.  And I wasn't comparing the PC version to the Xbox/PS3 version, I was comparing BC2 to the first one and 1942.

When I was playing the multiplayer demo, I always worked with my squad.

When I was playing the multiplayer demo, I always worked with my squad.
If you're playing rush it's kind of hard not to play the game right, since as long as you're killing the enemy you're contributing in some manner.  Conquest is a little different because you need to capture bases, and with the squad death match mode you really have no choice but to cooperate.