TF2 ENGIE UPDATE! ITS LIVE!

Poll

What's your favorite new weapon?

Frontier Justice
Wrangler and shield
The Gunslinger
None of 'em! >:c

Author Topic: TF2 ENGIE UPDATE! ITS LIVE!  (Read 85011 times)

MOVABLE SENTRYS YESYESYESYESYESSSSSS

But I love the engies pistol

gun that controls two mini guns and a rocket pods> Pistol

that's what I think

YESYESYESYESYESSSSSS

LATELATELATELATELATEEEEE

gun that controls two mini guns and a rocket pods> Pistol

that's what I think
you can move with the pistol.
pistol>immovable gun

But I love the engies pistol
I know, it has the most bullets out of every other weapon.

I know, it has the most bullets out of every other weapon.

out of every other weapon in the game? or every other weapon the engineer has?

It pretty much has the most bullets of any gun. But it's crap, terrible damage, mediocre range and questionable clip size.

It pretty much has the most bullets of any gun. But it's crap, terrible damage, mediocre range and questionable clip size.
I love it though

Cool, looks like someone's Polycount Contest weapon (possibly a Polycount Contest weapon) is going to be in the update. Lucky them! :o

Cool, looks like someone's Polycount Contest weapon (possibly a Polycount Contest weapon) is going to be in the update. Lucky them! :o
wat

Taken from a topic on the Steam forums:

Quote from: WatchMaker
A self-made wrench that looks way more badass?  *Hint*  *Hint*

EDIT:  Alright, so here is the email I received just before making this post.  (http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/779/emailn.jpg)  Robin let me know they would be including my wrench I submitted with the Engineer update.

I don't think it will be the final Engineer weapon released, just an "extra."  From the blog post, "Also: wrenches! Hey, everybody remember those? Because Day Three of the Engineer Update has a whole new batch of them—plus a community-made surprise."

EDIT #2:  I do not know the stats.  I sent in my wrench when the community submission process first opened up, so it is not a part of the Polycount update.  (Though I am a member there, and post there often!  Great place.)  The weapons name is the "Beat All" from the engineer's line (and common quote) "Well, don't that beat all."

Thanks again, guys.

Taken from a topic on the Steam forums:

Didn't even notice that topic, I just started up my computer and noticed it said, "From Watchmaker", and it linked to his account, so.

Too bad that TF2 shall always remain as a stuff-tastic fiesta full of god awful server mods and players obsessed with virtual clothing. So much to the point where some cigarette got banned from the game for making some stuffty autoscript in order to get a worthless wrench that looks golden.

Funny enough you homos will complain about how the items suck soon after this update comes out.

Quote from: TF2 Wiki Official
Drunken F00l (DF) has stated that a Valve employee leaked the times that each Wrench would drop and he got ahold of this list. He used this information to craft at the precise time in the leaked information. DF was VAC banned because he formulated a script to continuously craft and for using the leaked times to secure a Wrench for himself.
This means:
  • The wrenches are given out on a timely basis, NOT out of pure random.
  • It is approximately every hour.
  • To get a wrench you have to craft something at an exact moment in time which seems to be 1-2 wrenches per hour (as proven by Wrenches #77 and #78 which happened within minutes of each other).

-angrysnip-
Mad? Just because other people are freaking out about hats, and wrenches that are gold, doesn't mean we are all friends.
Playing the game is what really matters, some people just like hats. Deal with it, you don't HAVE to read this topic.