Author Topic: Resistance 2  (Read 1099 times)

I primarily play Co-op. Competitive is a pain in the ass with all the minigun jumpers

forget you, R2 was ok but R:FoM stuffs all over it.  Resistance: Fall of Man is one of the best games on the console
The sequel is better in every way.

The sequel is better in every way.
How? Resistance 1's multiplayer was so much better than th CoD like leveling up bullstuff there is now. Singleplayer story and gameplay was far more interesting. Just better man

How? Resistance 1's multiplayer was so much better than th CoD like leveling up bullstuff there is now. Singleplayer story and gameplay was far more interesting. Just better man

Just because you don't like CoD's leveling system doesn't mean it sucks.
Just because you don't like R2 doesn't mean it sucks.
You can't say ''It's better. It just is'' It's not a fact, it's an opinion. You may be expressing it as one, but in your wording, it makes you seem like you're announcing it to the world that you, a single person, just proved a fact.

Just because you don't like CoD's leveling system doesn't mean it sucks.
Just because you don't like R2 doesn't mean it sucks.
You can't say ''It's better. It just is'' It's not a fact, it's an opinion. You may be expressing it as one, but in your wording, it makes you seem like you're announcing it to the world that you, a single person, just proved a fact.
Shut up my opinion is fact

Exactly kevdude, you can't even come up with a logical explanation to why you think your god and can magically make things fact and opinion. Anyone can win an argument by acting stupid with dumbass responses.

Exactly kevdude, you can't even come up with a logical explanation to why you think your god and can magically make things fact and opinion. Anyone can win an argument by acting stupid with dumbass responses.
I don't not believe I am God. If I did I would've had more stuff arguments with people like you who just pick fights after someone goes on about obviously and original was better

Also I hope you've heard about this thing called sarcasm

I'm talking about the singleplayer, I never cared for Resistance's multiplayer.

The singleplayer was so amazing, everything was draw dropping. Epic bosses, epic weapons, amazing graphics, and no frame rate drops. One my my favorite shooters.

Resistance: Fall of Man was good, but this is a lot better. I admit I did like playing the first Resistance online with unlimited Carbine grenades. :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:59:03 PM by Solid »

I don't not believe I am God. If I did I would've had more stuff arguments with people like you who just pick fights after someone goes on about obviously and original was better

Then say it was an opinion, don't make off like it's a fact.

Also I hope you've heard about this thing called sarcasm

Because you can so detect sarcasm from text on the internet without things such as italics.

Also, Resistance 2 can have up to 60 players online so that's pretty cool too. Also no frame rate drops online either.