Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Help???  (Read 1863 times)

90% of motherboards have a basic graphics card built in these days.

By basic i mean they can run your internet explorer and crap..

When i say having a graphics card i mean a actual one
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 09:12:39 PM by Jess »

What games do you have on steam and can you run them?

What games do you have on steam and can you run them?
Other than that only Portal, and it runs fine just a little slow (although the textures are much whiter than should be, and this is not because of brrightness levels)

100% wrong
You dipstuff. 100% right.

Your graphics card manages all the GUIs and displays of your computer.

Go back to the kitchen woman.

Other than that only Portal, and it runs fine just a little slow (although the textures are much whiter than should be, and this is not because of brrightness levels)

Lol, if Portal is laggy, there is no way you can run TF2.

You know, i shouldnt even bother because you for one cant read, and two you just pulled off a immature joke of a 14 year old.

Please read my above statement.

moron.

you can run a computer without a graphics card because i never had one when i first got my computer

She actually is right.

90% of motherboards have a basic graphics card built in these days.

By basic i mean they can run your internet explorer and crap..

When i say having a graphics card i mean a actual one
She's just speaking womanese :cookieMonster:

Jess is correct. Assuming OP's computer has an integrated graphics chip which are built into the motherboard and OP actually doesn't have a graphics card.

Most motherboards of the past 5 years have integrated cards. Some don't because it is assumed that the user will buy graphics with it.

For instance my motherboard, a Gigabyte EP43-DS3L, does not have an integrated card because the manufacturer assumes that the user buying it will buy their own GPU for it.

Most home/office prebuilts have integrated chips because they are built for basic computing, not gaming or anything 3D at all. People buy this for their office/home needs and then when its old they hand it down to the children who try to play Crysis on it.

Well I might as well just wait for a new computer than...
Rather than going out and trying to pretend like I even know what I'm doing at best buy or somwhere.

Besides, it's a slow computer anyways and who knows how old.

Lol, if Portal is laggy, there is no way you can run TF2.

For me Portal lagged like hell, but I was still able to play TF2, with a code that did stuff to make it faster :D