Author Topic: APB preordered...  (Read 2097 times)

You're stupid, that's not even in the game. You play to play, that's it, like any other MMO. The ACTUAL game is stuff, nothing wrong with the payment system or anything.

How is the regular game horrible, that's what I asked.

I watched some gameplay, myself. It looks boring.

Like saints row 2, except less action.

If anyone who has APB can answer me these questions, I will consider buying it.

Do items like weapons and clothing expire in APB?

What does the 50 hours in the action district mean?

Does most of the cool, awesome stuff to do in the game cost RTW points?

Does half teh stuff in the game cost RTW?

What do you mostly do in the game?

Do items like weapons and clothing expire in APB?Not that i have ever known of...

What does the 50 hours in the action district mean?Thats how much free ACTION TIME YOU GET.

Does most of the cool, awesome stuff to do in the game cost RTW points?I don't know i am having fun and i haven't paid for anything except for the time and am going to pay for time.

Does half teh stuff in the game cost RTW?No

What do you mostly do in the game?Kill cops and criminals depends on the character.

so when you run out of action time, you buy more? Is there a "Play forever" option?

Is it anything like saints row 2?

:3

what are examples of stuff you pay with using RTW?

Anything else?

APB is
You didn't play it You just took all the bad thoughts, I think it is pretty fun to play if you have a friend or two playing with you and the pay to play lets them play a bit with me so they don't get charged too much an hour here and there is fine, and then and I pay 10 dollars so I can play alot, pretty genius payment plan, ARC only sees one side to everything, you should listen to other people, take in the good and the bad.

Do items like weapons and clothing expire in APB? No

What does the 50 hours in the action district mean? You can play in the action districts for 50 hours

Does most of the cool, awesome stuff to do in the game cost RTW points? Everything that costs RTW points is a normal item made by a player or edited if you will

Does half teh stuff in the game cost RTW? The economy is player based, if you want to nothing costs RTW points

What do you mostly do in the game? What I do is I am a getaway driver and I am heavy weapons guy, you can't use light machine guns outside windows, so the driver should get the big guns :D
It really is a good game if your computer can handle it and you play in hour or two increments

when you buy weapons or clothes they never expire and you can use it forever

50 hours in the action district means you can play a total of 50 hours action district you can make the 50 hours last a month if you wanted btw you can play in the social district for as long as you want without using any game time

from what I know RTW are only used to manufacture custom items so you can trade or sell them for RTW or ingame currency

no everything in game is sold for ingame money except stuff players are selling for RTW.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 02:16:11 AM by zaksar »

APB in the current state is kind of boring. Push this button to do everything, use these to lean. And you numb nuts, you don't really buy anything with real cash for ingame :/, you can use it for buying other peoples stuff, thats it. But it actually is poorly executed. Big customization? Ha most of the things are locked. Own customized car? Barely even use it, most objectives are ground based and you rarely get to use your car.

This is why you never hype a game, you just end up cutting stuff and making customers sad.

APB in the current state is kind of boring. Push this button to do everything, use these to lean. And you numb nuts, you don't really buy anything with real cash for ingame :/, you can use it for buying other peoples stuff, thats it. But it actually is poorly executed. Big customization? Ha most of the things are locked. Own customized car? Barely even use it, most objectives are ground based and you rarely get to use your car.

This is why you never hype a game, you just end up cutting stuff and making customers sad.
Dude you UNLOCK stuff if you play even a little bit, I use my car ALOT I get angry when people destroy it   Nice, fast, resupplies my ammo   My character looks JUST like me only older, it's simple and fun, they will add more soon

Im going to buy it soon I need something to do its a fun game.

I pre-ordered it, and in gam e i don't have my exclusive pre-ordered stuff. How can i get it?

I'm assuming you bought it off Steam?
Copy the pre-order key to your clipboard. Login to the game and click Account and login again and paste the code under the Redeem option. You'll have to check the mail in the action district to receive your junk then go to the social district to set up your locker.

Weapons and clothing do not expire. 50 hours action district basically means you get 50 hours to play in the action district before you have to purchase more hours to play the game. You can buy them in 20 hour chunks for about 4.99 or for 9.99 you can have unlimited action district time for 30 days. RTW points have very little to nothing to do with the game right now. I'm not even sure what they are for other than using them to purchase other player symbols and custom clothing which isn't abailable right now. So the answer to that is no.  When it comes to doing things in the game it's basically GTA. You run around doing missions (optional) or you can go and loot window shops for some decent pay. Steal vehicles and drop them off for some pay. Mug civilians and collect bounties on other players for..again... some pay. This game is very fun if you have a friend to play with otherwise you may be finding yourself in and out of groups. It should be mentioned that Enforcer missions and Criminal missions are practically the same thing so... Play or don't. Oh you can make music that could be selected to be played for the game over screen, so if you're feeling creative I suggest you make the beginner pac man theme and send it to me ;).

What's APB again? I forgot the name. :o

What's APB again? I forgot the name. :o

All Points Bulletin

Me, being the picky bitch I am, will only buy APB if it is like Saints Row 2. Because I loving LOVE SAINTS ROW 2. Or if its somewhat interesting. Even if you think that is a stupid reason, I will stick to it. That is if gameplay convinces me otherwise

unlimited action district time for 30 days

Did you mean dollars? If you did, im probably buying. But 30$ is a little bit too expensive.

Is there any other time that I have to pay for?

Anything else I have to pay for?

Can someone post convincing gameplay to make me buy it?

EDIT: OLOLOL, saw a pacman customized car.

With all the ghosts and stuff XD
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:29:26 AM by Skateaton »