2 (7.4%)
Kinda good
0 (0%)
No
15 (55.6%)
I HATE IT!
8 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Is Club Penguin good?  (Read 2399 times)

it really isn't fun, if you're a little kid you might find it fun but not for a long time.

I have over 3000 currency and i can't spend it.

I have over 3000 currency and i can't spend it.
I have 18k and cant spend it

Club Penguin, AKA stupid 10 year old children that actually waste 5 dollars a month just to get these "cool stuff" and pretend to actually get a girlfriend who is actually a guy. Yeah, totally cool. I know because I was actually stupid enough to get it and that's exactly what I did. God damn it, I loving hate Disney.

I have 18k and cant spend it
I had one million then I quit.

Club Penguin, AKA stupid 10 year old children that actually waste 5 dollars a month just to get these "cool stuff" and pretend to actually get a girlfriend who is actually a guy. Yeah, totally cool. I know because I was actually stupid enough to get it and that's exactly what I did. God damn it, I loving hate Disney.
Disney didn't make it?nevermind

Ever since Walt Disney died all the films have been going down hill. Now they just suck.

Why the hell did they even censor the word "baby"?

Why the hell did they even censor the word "baby"?
Fake love, and HWG

ever since i even HEARD of club penguin i had HATED IT.

Games
talk about other games