Author Topic: Weapon Spamming  (Read 1272 times)

Most of the time at my servers, idiots join, spamspawn a 1x1,and spawn a weapon. The part that made me want to start a drama, is because these idiots think it is Gmod and you can kill anyone without penalties. It's the most annoying when Im building and some idiot spams a shotgun at me and my ears get raped. And the more projectiles - the more lag.   

You could download server build trust

loving ditto
I hate when you're not even in a minigame and people try to kill you

You could download server build trust
Not every server has that.

Not every server has that.

Most of the time at my servers, idiots join, spamspawn a 1x1,and spawn a weapon. The part that made me want to start a drama, is because these idiots think it is Gmod and you can kill anyone without penalties. It's the most annoying when Im building and some idiot spams a shotgun at me and my ears get raped. And the more projectiles - the more lag.   

I knew you would do that. forget noedit. Anyways, if I did download it, only my server and a few others would have it.

Does this happen?

Eksi has a rule for that in his server. When he sees someone with any weapons, he bans that person. Same goes for my server. Best way to get rid of those who abuse guns or melee is ban their asses off of the server.

Finding a giant red 64 x 64 base plate with some item on make mad. Infact anything bigger 1x1 that's red and has something spawned irratates me.

I've implemented a zero tolerance rule for dumbassery in my server.
This is included in that rule.

You have to be really ban roostery nowadays. There isn't as much shame in it now.

Finding a giant red 64 x 64 base plate with some item on make mad. Infact anything bigger 1x1 that's red and has something spawned irratates me.

So if you had a crime scene happening and there was this blood on the floor with a gun spawned next to it supposedly made to look like as if the murderer dropped his weapon, it irritates you?
 :cookieMonster: