Author Topic: Today is my birthday!  (Read 2218 times)

After a long year, July 4th has finally come around which also happens to be my birthday :D. I'm turning 13 today which I think is good, right? My family is also going to see fireworks in Chicago and watch our neighbors blow off a stuffload of firecrackers they stored.

Now where's my cake...

"Age:     15"

wat.

"Age:     15"

wat.
My cousin changed it when I wasn't looking :/

I would bring cake but the cake is a lie sorry =/.

So you're finally 13! You'll be releasing white stuff from your peepee, but don't be scared. You'll also grow hair in weird places.

So you're finally 13! You'll be releasing white stuff from your peepee, but don't be scared. You'll also grow hair in weird places.

Lol'd.

After a long year, July 4th has finally come around which also happens to be my birthday :D. I'm turning 13 today which I think is good, right? My family is also going to see fireworks in Chicago and watch our neighbors blow off a stuffload of firecrackers they stored.

Now where's my cake...
1. Being 13 i have heard is not fun... Thank god I'm 11... OSHT 2 YRZ
2. Lie

1. Being 13 i have heard is not fun... Thank god I'm 11... OSHT 2 YRZ

Uh...what...? Why would it be any different from any previous birthdays, only ones that actually change anything are your 18th(Adult) and 21st(Booze).

Uh...what...? Why would it be any different from any previous birthdays, only ones that actually change anything are your 18th(Adult) and 21st(Booze).
Did you hear what edward said?

OHGAWDOHGAWD @Bold -_-

Did you hear what edward said?

OHGAWDOHGAWD @Bold -_-

Your point is? It's not like you wake up one day and your a loving sasquatch.

but... i started that stuff when I was like, 11...  :panda:

I have a confession to make. I had a friend and his 10 year old sister sleep over at my house for a while and I took the girl outside and had her suck me off did horrible, unspeakable things.

I have a confession to make. I had a friend and his 10 year old sister sleep over at my house for a while and I took the girl outside and had her suck me off did horrible, unspeakable things.

error with age: 9?

:D

I'm really a 65 year old man in disguise.

error with age: 9?

:D

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Damn you.