Author Topic: PP7 Pistol  (Read 31230 times)

I don't really like it...too much black...

Too much black?? Are you gay? Jk.
Love this, Love the colours even more. 4/5

THIS IS A RE-COLORED TF2 PISTOL!He added some other stuff like the white dot.

For crying out loud get it through you thick skull, it's not stolen!

wow the best you can come up with is a stuff like gun.... good job

wow the best you can come up with is this awfully written retort of a fail. do you know how many generic weapons there are anyway? gtfo... now.

PP7 Pistol

This is a gun like the one you use in goldeneye. It's originally called the PPK, but it's pp7 due to copyright crap  :cookieMonster:

-_- You do realize that copyright issues play no part in this situation considering the fact that you made the model, script, EVERYTHING about the gun itself and all you used is the name; and its not like you're SELLING the damn thing I mean come on. Even if you were, (which would be ridiculous) you could name it The PPK and it wouldnt make a difference. You can't "Steal" the name of a gun.

hello

Anyways, before you post another negative comment I would like you to think if you could make something better than what he did...

Many people comment negatively and they can't even model...

Anyways again, awesome gun!

My favorite handgun. Lol
You're kidding, the Liberator 1942? It only costed the goverment $2.40 back in its service years. So it is fail.

You're kidding, the Liberator 1942? It only costed the goverment $2.40 back in its service years. So it is fail.
Thus it wuz used WWII for the civillians. So it not fail.

My favorite handgun. Lol
Your favorite handgun is a WWII Luger?

That's an FP-45 Liberator, made by the United States during World War II so the resistance forces in occupied territories could fight back against the Germans.

That's an FP-45 Liberator, made by the United States during World War II so the resistance forces in occupied territories could fight back against the Germans.
Wrong, that was your history test for the year.

That is no luger. It looks like a makeshift gun.