Author Topic: GTFO ALL OF YOU handicaps loving NOW!!!!!  (Read 77656 times)

I think daniel stopped.
Cause we're not caring anymore
We're talking about horses now

We're talking about horses eating blueberries now

We're talking about horses now
"I loooove horses"

I am going to message him and try to calm him down so that tea party can happen

I am going to message him and try to calm him down so that tea party can happen
I tried doing that but it failed.

It would appear the handicap by the name of Daniel has finally lost it.

Hahaahahahaahahaahahah
YOUR loving STUPID handicap GET OUT loving NOW!!!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. FU COWARD!!!!

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. BITCH GET OUT

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. WANKER!!!!

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. JACKASS!!!!

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. YOUR ALL STUPID handicaps!!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. YOUR ALL handicaps FOREVER GTFO NOW!!!!!

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. GO loving DIE!!!!

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. OH MY GOD!!!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. handicaps!!!!!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. YOUR ALL THE handicapEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD EVER!!!!

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. YOUR ALL STUPID AS EVER!!!

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. loving COMBO BREAKER!!!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.NO!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.OH MY loving GOD!!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.-_-

That explains why he wasn't posting.

Daniel you just need a moment, so how about telling us why you do this? We can help you.

I just received a PM from him,

Really? Mine said "SHUT UP GET OUT!!!"