Author Topic: BC Development  (Read 115594 times)

Maybe Badspot will get sick of him too and he'll try to make another Blockland.

he'll try to make another Blockland.

If Badspot can do it, so can he!

Maybe he'll join Project A. :cookieMonster:

"We're glad to have you on board with us Kalphiter."

"Don't you mean you're glad to have me on board with you?"

"... You're fired."

Maybe Badspot will get sick of him too and he'll try to make another Blockland.
I was actually thinking of that. Wonder if he'd join the TBM crew, or what's left of it.

Kalphiter, you said you enjoy your trips, so why not just enjoy your summer in general, rather than make this? Unless you have fun making it.

So do you guys think he's trolling, or does he look like he actually believes this will work? I seriously can't tell.

Haha, wasn't that the half life mod by probuilder that never got anywhere? That's not so much trying to compete with Ephi as it would be with Badspot.

Haha, wasn't that the half life mod by probuilder that never got anywhere? That's not so much trying to compete with Ephi as it would be with Badspot.
Yeah, and not sure if Mr. Antenna Cradle was the head of the operation, but I believe he did do maps. You know, the 'hardest' part of the project.

So wait?
You're saying if he posts this mod on the forums the topic will be deleted?
Then why not just delete this one now, if you're not going to allow the finished product?

So wait?
You're saying if he posts this mod on the forums the topic will be deleted?
Then why not just delete this one now, if you're not going to allow the finished product?
Because this is funny. You may be able to joke and laugh about a plane crash, but when you're falling out of the sky in a nose-dive, you would probably wish it would stop as opposed to laughing at it.

This has more drama than every drama sit-com ever created combined

Because this is funny. You may be able to joke and laugh about a plane crash
Why would you? Bad example.

This has more drama than 10 episodes of Law and Order combined.

This has more drama than every drama sit-com ever created combined
I don't think you understand, as much as I would laugh at plane crashes, the brown townogy is bad.

Wouldn't say Previous does. He's being as dumb as Kalph.
Sorry, but I'm not that dumb.

Why would you?
Fine, a trainwreck then. Sheesh, aerophiles these days.