Author Topic: BC Development  (Read 115456 times)

I mean anything that goes in and out from it. Such as the Add-On Manager. I do not know what BC is gonna install into it. It may happen.

Double Post.

I mean anything that goes in and out from it. Such as the Add-On Manager. I do not know what BC is gonna install into the Add-Ons. It may happen.
Fixed

I mean anything that goes in and out from it. Such as the Add-On Manager. I do not know what BC is gonna install into it. It may happen.
Coming from a complete idiot who never knows what he's talking about, I'm confused as if this offends me or not.

Im sorry for not being more specific.

I like the fact that Kal is probably trolling us with photoshopped images and probably no progress.

I like the fact that Kal is probably trolling us with photoshopped images and probably no progress.

That's the funny part. This whole thing is so stupid and nonsensical that you expect it to be some sort of troll - but it's not.

That's the funny part. This whole thing is so stupid and nonsensical that you expect it to be some sort of troll - but it's not.
How do you get away with power abuse?

[img ]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1/steg1212/1263834782314.jpg[/i mg]
You overuse that so much, it puts you in that situation.

Sadly, its true. Sometimes I think that image represents Kalphiter instead.

Sadly, its true. Sometimes I think that image represents Kalphiter instead.
hue

The image may be overused like your mother, but it's still relevant to you, isn't it?

The image may be overused like your mother, but it's still relevant to you, isn't it?
..?