Author Topic: Thinking about buying Penumbra Overture, but how scary is it?  (Read 1793 times)

Yes, who wouldn't love our old friend, Red the friendly psycho forget.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 07:15:21 PM by orange wolf »

Another protip:

It's important that you play late at night, with the only light coming from your monitor. Don't stop playing to take a break until you've hit the 2 hour mark.

The game's merit is a one time experience, so you have to make the most of it by making it as traumatizing to yourself as possible!

This goes for all 3 games.

Another protip:

It's important that you play late at night, with the only light coming from your monitor. Don't stop playing to take a break until you've hit the 2 hour mark.

The game's merit is a one time experience, so you have to make the most of it by making it as traumatizing to yourself as possible!

did you change your name?

Bought the second game, installing now.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 10:49:33 PM by Shinji »

Okay, i'm going to bump this because I had an amazing experience with this last night. I was playing Black Plague with no lights on, and almost full volume with headphones. I had to peek around every corner to make sure one of those infected forgeters didn't come through. Never try to fight them, leg it once you see them.

Another protip:

Yes, unfortunately, it's kind of like a single steak sub. It's delicious and satisfying the first time through, but if you try to eat it again it's... just not the same.

Okay, i'm going to bump this because I had an amazing experience with this last night. I was playing Black Plague with no lights on, and almost full volume with headphones. I had to peek around every corner to make sure one of those infected forgeters didn't come through. Never try to fight them, leg it once you see them.

You think that's scary, wait until Clarence starts getting tired of you...

I saw the whole game on youtube

and now that I know what to expect I still couldn't play for more then five minutes

also forget BP

google penumbra on google images freaking scary
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 06:02:35 PM by Flying Ace »

You think that's scary, wait until Clarence starts getting tired of you...

I'm already at the part where you fight that huge-ass worm thing. Waiting till tonight to finish it with some friends over.