Author Topic: What is Your Most Played Song?  (Read 3935 times)

I have two!

Def Leppard - Answer to the Master (124)
David Lee Roth - Elephant Gun (124)

:D
Excellent, someone with taste. I like David Lee Roth a lot more than Sammy Hagar. Actually I really don't like Sammy Hagar and Hagar's Van Halen at all.

Mine are:
1. Trapped Under Ice - Metallica
2. Hit The Lights - Metallica
3. Fight Fire With Fire - Metallica
4. Frontier Psychiatrist - The Avalanches
5. Hangar 18 - Megadeth
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:00:06 AM by yuki »

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk
Fasten Your Seatbelts by Pendulum

Love The Way You Lie by Eminem/Rihanna
Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner
Billionaire by Travie McCoy/Bruno Mars
Lose Yourself by Eminem

My Top 5 songs played.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 01:21:15 AM by Thorax »

Looks like mine is Mr. Self Destruct by Nine Inch Nails.


Gonna guess but it varies, here's 5 anyways:

ROYGBIV - Boards of Canada
1969 - Boards of Canada
Beach at Redpoint - Boards of Canada
Waiting Room - Fugazi
Inside Me - The Jesus & Mary Chain


Boards of Canada are win.



Pioneer to the Falls, Interpol
Everytime I listen to it I want to play Blockland, because when I play Blockland, I listen to it :D

Mad World -   Tears for Fears

Daisy -     Brand New