Author Topic: UT3  (Read 1433 times)

this

I own UT2K4 via steam. I cheated to get the secret characters trolollolo
You little bitch, unlock them  :cookieMonster:

2k4 looks like ass.

2k4 looks like ass.
Yes you only play hardcore games with hardcore 'brown grey and bloom everywhere" awesome graphics

UT2004 outclasses UT3
I just wanna know why :c
What aspects of it were better? I've never played, so I dunno. But as I stated before,
As a standalone game, UT3 seems to me to be a great FPS.

No it isn't.
I'm not comparing to UT2k4...
I'm just stating that the campaign in UT3 is good.

Why all the haters?
Maybe UT2k4 was somewhat better, but UT3 is still an awesome game.

Not to mention...
2k4 looks like ass.

EDIT:
Yes you only play hardcore games with hardcore 'brown grey and bloom everywhere" awesome graphics
Unlike many realistic FPS shooters, the scenery is vivid and interesting and far superior in my opinion to that of games like MW2 where everything is dark, grey, or brown
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:06:28 PM by cucumberdude »

I'd rather play that than something looks barely above Deus Ex in graphical quality.

I'd rather play that than something looks barely above Deus Ex in graphical quality.
So you'd choose a stuffty game with nice graphics over an awesome game with outdated graphics just because the graphics are better?

UT'99 is best goddamn FPS game ever made.
UT3 is rubbish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuNrjeHJk-w
lol'd
Ima try that... Looks fun :3

I'm chewing through the campaign. I forgeted the necris off my planet and now I'm heading to take out akakakaka or whatever she's called. So yeah. It's fun :3

I kinda wish the main character wasn't so bitchy, he's always being pissy to everyone :<
Ah well.