Author Topic: Glædr's [NWB] App.  (Read 4806 times)

It's beautiful dude. Hope you get in.
Edit: King of the Second Page!

The outside is a little weird and I don't think I am a NWB voter. However if I was able to vote I would want more outside pictures.

The outside is a little weird and I don't think I am a NWB voter. However if I was able to vote I would want more outside pictures.

anyone can vote in NWB

I Think his LeetZero...His a good builder and his id is 17k and most people think his a noob builder.How i found it?By the walls and colors he used also he made the kitchen wall and i recognise that from his builds.

Wait, what?

My name in BL is Glædr, and I'm a 9k.... I made the kitchen wall design a LONG time ago.

The inside is about B+/A-

The exterior is weird, maybe because of the roof.

This is a tough one for me...

The interior looks good except for some parts that seem a bit strange to me. Some areas seem extremely cramped. The exterior is alright but it also seems a bit weird for some reason.

I like this build but at the same time I think some parts need improvement. I'm going to wait until I hear a few more votes then I will re-review it and make my final decision.

Fu, Glaedr, Fu.
Not very smart Jacky, remember that all NWB members are usually expected to work together, you don't want to be making enemies.

Not very smart Jacky, remember that all NWB members are usually expected to work together, you don't want to be making enemies.
Dude, we're both in AoB it's a joke. We actually met eachother at the NWB suburb server that CaPs/Randomguy was hosting. We've been friends since.

It's nice but it probably won't get in, good luck anyway.

Dude, we're both in AoB it's a joke. We actually met eachother at the NWB suburb server that CaPs/Randomguy was hosting. We've been friends since.
Excuse me my Sarcasm sensors are broken

By now, I'm pretty much sure that this won't get in.  But miracles can happen. :/

I'm actually going to make a completely new house, which will fix all of the problems that this house had.

With this, unfortunately, I'm going to say no. This is the first app I've ever had a hard choice for deciding on however. It shows potential, but just isn't up to it yet. I'm looking forward to seeing your next house that you build, (implying that you actually do and use it/post it as an app).

The most noticeable things that I've seen that I dislike are some minor bits in the interior, the sides of the roof and the front door's railings. They just seem out of place and take away from it. :/

All in all, keep it up.