Author Topic: Cant re-co color?  (Read 1799 times)

I loaded my build, which i havnt touched in a day, and before i loaded the fish were re-co color-able.
I downloaded ZAPT, but it wasnt working, so i deleted it all, the download and add on. I still cant fix my fish. But the cars work.
I havnt found any other bugs, but does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

hi dude i have some few reason why maybe your grafic card needs a update or your computer is old oh and can you send a picture of the bug

oh and what is zapt?

When you try to recolour the fish try aiming for the spawn and not the fish.

what fish? :o
oh and what is zapt?
zombies are people too

what fish? :ozombies are people too
kk xp but still no picture

Bot mod makes it where some bots cannot be colored. You need to color the spawn and check Re-Color Vehicle.

hi dude i have some few reason why maybe your grafic card needs a update or your computer is old oh and can you send a picture of the bug
Im not talking about that, were did you come up with that?

When you try to recolour the fish try aiming for the spawn and not the fish.
Okay im a guy, not a loving handicap.
And by the way, work on your grammar.

what?
Okay an actual suggestion.
Okay, ill check and see if it got turned off.

what fish?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=109344.0

Okay im a guy, not a loving handicap.
And by the way, work on your grammar.
What.

oh, that, forgot that was released :o

What.
Oh god why do I always get stuck with idoits.

Im saying, when you go to color the spawn, then turn on re-co coloring, it gets turned OFF. Im trying to paint the fish. Otherwise i wouldnt be able to save it like that!!!

So does anyone have an idea?

And by the way general, i see what your saying. Im actaully trying to color the spawn.

Oh god why do I always get stuck with idoits.

Im saying, when you go to color the spawn, then turn on re-co coloring, it gets turned OFF. Im trying to paint the fish. Otherwise i wouldnt be able to save it like that!!!

So does anyone have an idea?

And by the way general, i see what your saying. Im actaully trying to color the spawn.
What.
You obviously do not understand the statement "What."