Author Topic: The Minecrafter  (Read 7695 times)

The Minecrafter is in a newly generated Minecraft world.
He will attempt to avoid death and goes into a reflexive "fight" mode when attacked by a mob. However, he's pretty bad at it. :/ (Too bad I can't teach him my skills.)
He will not mine with a pick that can't return the block unless told to specifically. (AKA Iron with wooden pick; anything with a pick's last charge.)

Post what he should do. Inappropriate or derailing posts will be ignored.
Try to post as much information as possible, due to the timescale of the forums.
If there is too little, I will wait for subsequent posts to add enough information.

EDIT: Changed "wood" to "wooden pick" for higher accuracy.

Begin.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 05:36:19 AM by Xalos »

Bigger picture please use [img]

Chop tree with BARE HANDS, turn the WOOD into PLANKS and make a WORKBENCH.

Commencing treechopping...
Designated time: 10 to 15 minutes.

EDIT: Also, could you only capitalize full words when they're edit notifiers? Otherwise it looks messy.
EDIT 2: Disambiguified the grammer of the previous edit.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 05:13:22 AM by Xalos »

He went treechopping.
During this expedition, he saw sheep. Caring not for their survival in the snow, he sheared them.
Night has fallen, so he ended the expedition.

He gained 22 cloth blocks, 96 tree blocks, and 101 seed blocks.
He crafted one tree block into four plank blocks.
He crafted four plank blocks into one workbench.

EDIT: Oops, sorry folks, I didn't trim the Inventory pic enough.
EDIT 2: Changed from the second person to the third person.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 05:17:50 AM by Xalos »

Construct 5x9x5  cabin, 3x7x3 interior, situated near the lake shown in the first picture, collect wood from trees whenever possible and needed.

I assume that you want it sunk a block into the ground, as no one needs a 2 block roof. Commencing construction.

Construction complete.

He crafted 43 tree blocks into 172 plank block and gained 51 sand blocks.
It is now daytime.

EDIT: Whoops, I uploaded Inv2 before I saved the changes!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 06:28:37 AM by Xalos »

Okay... uh, how about an added-on room with a 3x3x3 interior and a shaft extending down into the earth, with a ladder to get up and down?

Uhh, at the back of the house, or what?

Construction finished.

He added a room, crafted plenty of tree into planks, crafted some of those into sticks, made six ladder pieces, made a wooden pickaxe, mined some coal and a little stone, crafted sixteen torches, and you can figure the rest out for yourself.

EDIT: Oh, and night has fallen.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 07:11:28 AM by Xalos »

I loaded the map, and was going to explore the map a little, then come back to his hidey hole, but a major bug has occurred: a swatch of land has gone missing! Luckily, it missed my workbench, but it destroyed a dig site, 6 ladders, and a good deal of wood.

If you think I just destroyed it to screw with you, note that all the snow is clearly only just starting to come back. Now tell me how I could have done that all at once.

(If this was the save break and that's all that happened, that's actually pretty lucky.)

Get some cobblestone and make a furnace. Burn some sand and make an "Ice Igloo"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 09:46:07 PM by NickTheSushi »