Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 727846 times)

I changed my display name to 'DracoSoul' :U

You can still join my channel with 'Impycluster' though, so no worries yay

POW

You could have said you where going to donkey punch. Ouch.

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Wow...

Anyways, also you can kill seagulls for there bones, and then you just put them in the deposit box about 5 feet away...

anyways--- ADD ME: "RS_baha" lvl 16 pure/skiller noob... Also has 80K... I know im a noob.

-snip-

MONEY FOR NEWBS
6K EACH TIME

Kill chickens.

Pick up:
  • Raw chickens
  • Feathers
  • Bones

Sell those things and holy forget some money.

Where to do it:

DO IT.

anyways--- ADD ME: "RS_baha" lvl 16 pure/skiller noob... Also has 80K... I know im a noob.

lolol 80k

when i was level 3 i had like 500k from mining and then i got a life and started maging

also just played and realized i has 71 cookin too

My brother said his friend got his account back.
I've still had my account, but never played it much.
I am definitely gonna try and get my membership back.

Ah, gnome stronghold. The only place with 3 yew trees and a magic tree right next to a bank.

You have no source!
They didn't officially confirm lowering drop rates, duh. But it's visible.

Good thing they are making treasure trails worthwhile again, might even become member again sometime because of that. :D

No that's ok, I'd rather train 2 combat skills (or 4) at once and get stuffloads of charms while making millions. If I wanted to make money by smithing, I'd smith Addy bars, they're a solid 1k each. And since I'm down at the roosterroaches all the time they drop a lot of addy ore and with my dragon pick I can pretty much super mine coal.
All I'm saying is that it's very easy to make cannonballs and you can do other stuff while you're doing it.

sdfgdfgsdfg, this thread is making me want to play Runescape

damn it. I guess I'll go play...

Username: Katamari007
Level: 79

I last logged in 119 days ago. Hue.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 04:23:30 AM by Katamari007 »

While I'm F2P, I should burn my maple logs. :o