Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 730220 times)

hahaohwow.png
Some guy tried luring me into a clan wars match. Luckily for me I'm not a moron and actually read what the clan wars info pane thingy said and saw I would drop my items. People are so stupid.

hahaohwow.png
Some guy tried luring me into a clan wars match. Luckily for me I'm not a moron and actually read what the clan wars info pane thingy said and saw I would drop my items. People are so stupid.
haha lol

this cannonball method is the stuff

seriously, made like, 600-700k so far, 66 smithing

haha lol

this cannonball method is the stuff

seriously, made like, 600-700k so far, 66 smithing
I gotta do that when I get the smithing level, and a bit more money. I was attacking spiders in the stronghold of security and was watching a youtube vid, had full health, it was only a short video like 5 minutes, when I came back I was dead and lost most of my stuff. I'm down to like 1 mil now lol

I gotta do that when I get the smithing level, and a bit more money. I was attacking spiders in the stronghold of security and was watching a youtube vid, had full health, it was only a short video like 5 minutes, when I came back I was dead and lost most of my stuff. I'm down to like 1 mil now lol
:/
still got dem tophats?
i was inducted or whatever into the group

hah hey guys runescape is bad

No actually I came to say that I played it so long ago that I forgot everything about it appeartentley so I am asking for an abridged explanation on what's new since the year 2008

Yeesssss, got 70 attack. Now I can use my whip :D

My next goal is dclaws. Time to get on my botter accounts.

hah hey guys runescape is bad

No actually I came to say that I played it so long ago that I forgot everything about it appeartentley so I am asking for an abridged explanation on what's new since the year 2008
added and took out stuff, due to common request
many new items, weapon sets, etc.
new skills (dungeoneering, etc)

Yay I made an account.  I haven't touched this game since I was in third grade.  The graphics have drastically improved, I'm impressed with the progress.

Yeesssss, got 70 attack. Now I can use my whip :D

My next goal is dclaws. Time to get on my botter accounts.

I have like 12 attack. How long does it even take for you to get your stats to that level?

I have like 12 attack. How long does it even take for you to get your stats to that level?
I've played off and on for the past 7 or 8 years on my main guy, and I haven't been as dedicated as I am now for like 5 or 6. I got from 51 attack a week or so ago to 70. Also got my defense from 44 to 60. It doesn't really take that long, if you have the time.

Leveled up in woodcutting and the strenths

So me and Meeses started an awesome twin adventure, and this happened while we were mining....

We collected many bones after that.

The guys were all like

"OGM TWINS BONER ACHIEVED"